Kylie Minogue flaunts her peachy derriere in outrageous dress for spo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   +1   -1

IO SONO E SARO' SEMPRE ME STESSO !!!

Group
    Founder
    Provengo da dove le persone si sanno fare i cazzi Propri!!!

Status

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

It has been reported that Kylie Minogue is so proud of her pert posterior that she insured it for a staggering $5million.

So when it came to appearing in a spoof body insurance advert for British artist Katerina Jebb, it was only natural that Kylie's bottom should have a starring role.

The 44-year-old singer is seen looking sexily into the camera as she strolls into the room wearing a sexy white gown.

kylie-minogue-flaunts-her-body-in-a-white-dress-02-580x435

But it's only when Kylie turns around that the true nature of the advert is revealed, because the dress is in fact entirely backless.

Kylie displays her peachy posterior in the 40-second video, leaving her fans green with envy as she makes her way slowly up a spiral staircase in the 40-second video.

Jebb's video, which she has called Simulacrum & Hyperbole, takes the form of a spoof body insurance advert, with a voiceover saying 'Are your assets fully covered?' as the camera focuses in on Kylie.

article-0-15370413000005DC-467_306x513 article-0-153703D2000005DC-265_306x513

Ever since she first made a name for herself in the music industry, Kylie has been hitting headlines thanks to her delectable derriere.

From the gold hotpants she wore in the Spinning Around video, to the figure-hugging outfits Kylie favours, rarely a day goes by that attention is not focused on the singer's rear.

However, Kylie previously credited 'body make-up' for helping her maintain a pert bottom, after she sported tiny hotpants once again for her All The Lovers video in 2010.

kylie-minogue-flaunts-her-body-in-a-white-dress-01-580x435
    She said at the time: 'When I knew that I was going to be in tiny hot pants again I was like, "Cover my legs and bum with body makeup".

'It’s definitely the way forward – and my secret to having a great bottom.'

Watch the video featuring Kylie

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy

kylie-minogue-ass-sexy