SHOCK VIDEO TAKEN BY A CHILD FROM THE POLICE FORCE (it happens only in Italy)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   +1   -1

IO SONO E SARO' SEMPRE ME STESSO !!!

Group
    Founder
    Provengo da dove le persone si sanno fare i cazzi Propri!!!

Status
    SHOCK VIDEO TAKEN BY A CHILD FROM THE POLICE FORCE (it happens only in Italy)
    leonardo
    Debate video-shock - broadcast last night from "Who saw him?" - The child picked up from school by the police and taken away by force. E 'success in an elementary school in the Veneto. Ten years at the center of a bitter dispute between separated parents, the child should be transferred to a secure facility by order of the judge. The officers took him by the hands and feet, in front of classmates and teachers. He tried to pull away, he screamed for help, he called his grandmother, but it was loaded on the same wheel. The footage was shot by an aunt
    Video-shock, his mother:'' I do not see me do it, I do not know how it is''
    The mother of the child at the center of the shock-video aired on "Who has seen", "I have treated like an animal, I hope that intervenes the Juvenile Court or the Minister of Justice, otherwise my son who sets him free? '

De Luca:'' Bimbo contended, intervening guarantor for Children''
    A child picked up from school and taken away by force by the police in Veneto. They discuss the images broadcasted by 'Who saw him?'. The comment of Maria Novella De Luca:'' Video heartbreaking and inhumane, not worthy of a civilized country. You could not do otherwise? The small will forever bear the signs of this violence. The father attended the scene. What kind of love is this?. And we see the deep crisis of the world of juvenile courts and social workers''

What is the Pas, the disease diagnosed at the little Leonardo

The parental alienation syndrome is a psychological dynamic to which a child refuses to see one of the parents

Formulated by the American psichiata Richard Gardner, in Italy is provided in the "Guidelines on the subject of child abuse" of the "Italian Society of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry"

The disease diagnosed at the little Leonardo, the child taken by agents in a school of Citadel, is the parental alienation syndrome (PAS or, the acronym of Parental Alienation Syndrome): a controversial and hypothetical psychological dynamics that dysfunctional, according to the theories of American psychiatrist Richard A. Gardner (who committed suicide in 2003 at the age of 72 years), is engaged in some situations of separation and divorce conflict not properly mediated. The PAS is a matter of debate and research in science and law, since it was originally proposed by Gardner in 1985, the syndrome is not being recognized as a psychopathological disorder by the vast majority of the scientific community and legal. Is not included in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric).

In Italy, the parental alienation syndrome is referred to in the "Guidelines on the subject of child abuse" of the "Italian Society of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (SINPIA)" as a form of psychological abuse. A disorder that arises almost exclusively in the context of disputes over custody of children. In this disorder, a parent (alienator) activates a program of denigration against the other parent (the alienated parent). However, this is not a simple matter of "brainwashing" or "programming", as the child gives his personal contribution to the campaign of denigration. It is this combination of factors that legitimizes a diagnosis of PAS. In the presence of actual abuse or neglect, the PAS diagnosis is not applicable.

IN A NUTSHELL A CHILD OF 10 YEARS is TAKING AWAY FROM MOTHER FOR A DISEASE THAT NN is RECOGNIZED BY NONE

0 replies since 11/10/2012, 21:03   355 views