Celebrity tattoo artist Kevin Paul joins thousands of confused fans to blast Zayn Malik's

« Older   Newer »

1. Oceanya
        +1   -1

User deleted

'He'll end up regretting it': Celebrity tattoo artist Kevin Paul joins thousands of confused fans to blast Zayn Malik's controversial new face inking

Zayn Malik stunned fans when he unveiled his brand new face tattoo on Friday.

And tattoo artist to the stars Kevin Paul has now criticised the former One Direction singer's latest inking for both its placement and quality.

Kevin - whose celebrity clients include Ed Sheeran and Zayn's former bandmate Harry Styles - isn't a fan of the 23-year-old singer's daring new body art, a floral design bearing the letters 'M.O.M', no doubt referencing his debut solo album, Mind Of Mine.

321BAB3E00000578-0-image-a-1_1457743259488

The talented tattoo artist told the Mirror: 'The placement is really bad, considering he doesn't have any other tattoos on his head.

'I think he'll end up regretting it and it would be hard to cover up without making the new design a lot bigger and darker.'

Kevin went on to suggest Zayn should have the inking lasered off, which he estimated would cost £600.

Although Zayn, who boasts over 40 tattoos, reportedly spent months planning the artwork, Kevin believes he will live to regret it.

3205A7ED00000578-3489413-image-m-9_1457810247191

'Out of everyone in One Direction, Zayn had the best tattoos, but this is not one of them', the ink master concluded.

Zayn's new tattoo polarised fans on Friday night; while some Instagram users were in awe of his striking inking, others were in disbelief the pop hunk had 'ruined' his good looks.

'Why your beautiful face?', one shocked follower queried, while another said, 'Tell me it’s henna please it has to be' and a third asked, 'Why are u doin this'.

Giving them hope that the 'tattoo' may not be a permanent piece of body art, Zayn captioned the image, 'Like I Would', referencing his third single from his upcoming album.
    The star also appears to have the outline of a swallow etched on his neck.

A representative for Zayn declined to comment when contacted my MailOnline.

Zayn's new inking comes after he shared a picture of his model love Gigi Hadid on Thursday, crediting her for being the inspiration behind the new track.

He wrote, 'Saw your face and got inspired', alongside the stunning snap.

Gigi, 20, looks incredible in the black and white image as she flashes her sideboob in a sexy black maxi dress.

He added a couple of cheeky emojis on the end of his text for good measure.

Zayn's fans are counting down the days until the release of his first solo album, Mind of Mine, later this month.

But he had a big surprise for his followers at 6am on Thursday, as he unexpectedly debuted his third solo track, Like I Would.

The singer's legion of fans were soon excitedly tweeting their reviews of the uptempo track, but some tweeters couldn't help comparing the tune to a previous release from Zayn's old band One Direction.

The electro pop number produced by XYZ follows the release of debut single PiLlOwT4lK and iT's YoU, with his first single debuting at number one on both the Billboard Hot 100 Chart and the U.K. singles sales charts.

Many fans were impressed with the star's ability to turn his hand to yet another genre, with one fan tweeting on Thursday: 'Zayn can pull off any genre, what a king.'

Others though pointed to similarities between the song and 1D's Take Me Home album track I Would.

Zayn sent fans into overdrive when he tweeted the lyrics 'He won't love you like I would' on Wednesday night before the release, with many thinking it was either a reference to the One Direction song, while others likened it to Little Mix's Love Me Like You.

One Direction's I Would includes the chorus lyrics: 'Would he please you. Would he kiss you. Would he treat you like I would. Would he touch you. Would he need you. Would he love you like I would.'

Zayn meanwhile croons in his new track's chorus: 'He won't touch you like I do. He won't love you like I would. He don't know your body. He don't do you right He won't love you like I would.'

When they heard the song, some pointed to the similar lyrics, with one tweeter posting: 'Like i would by ZAYN is literally I would by one direction just with dumb 'ah and ohs' and club music in the background.'

Another mused: 'So Zayn left One Direction because he didn't like their music but his new music sounds like their music..?'

'Like I Would by Zayn is literally the same lyrics as I Would by One Direction,' declared another, while one other fan quipped: 'you can take zayn out of 1d but you can't take the 1d out of zayn.'

Other fans though decided that Zayn's track could actually be taking aim as his old band, with one fan tweet reading: 'Zayn's Like I Would feels like a huge f you to 1D. It's like the version of I Would that he would've wanted to produce.'

Zayn will release his first solo album on March 25, with the star unveiling the tracklisting on Instagram this week.

Clearly proud of his latest work, he simply captioned the image, '#MindOfMine 25.3.16', the date of release.

The star was also spotted filming a music video for an upcoming release on the streets of Manchester on Wednesday, dressed head-to-toe in sportswear.

The singer appeared to be shooting gritty, urban scenes as he strolled along the Miles Platting district.

A spokesperson for the star told MailOnline the video is inspired by the Bradford-born star's 'up-bringing and roots'.

Zayn was in his element as he got to work on the mystery track, rumoured to be It's You, a ballad reportedly inspired by his former fiancée Perrie Edwards.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz42jNby4if
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2.     +1   -1

granatiere granitico

Group

Status
    signature2__5

3.     +1   -1

granatiere granitico

Group

Status
    applauso201ma2_1